Andy Hampton’s Saxophone Basics - ORDER
This method includes clear technical drawings, fun illustrations, new activities, pull-out fingering chart and of course all of the great tunes featured in the original Saxophone Basics. Starting at absolute beginner level and progressing to about Grade 2, it contains:
- a wide range of repertoire, including original pieces and well-loved favourites from every genre
- warm ups and fun original exercises
- invaluable fact files, quizzes and technical advice covering notation, general musicianship and care of the instrument
- helpful fingering diagrams and rhythm boxes
- duets throughout ideal for group teaching
- pull-out fingering chart to pin on your wall
- CD containing piano and saxophone accompaniments to play along with.
Progressive Beginner Saxophone - ORDER
Progressive Rock Saxophone Method - ORDER
Music Theory is also taught alongside the saxophone method.
Trinity College of Music Initial Grade
Trinity College of Music Grade 1
Trinity College of Music Grade 2
Trinity College of Music Grade 3
Trinity College of Music Grade 4
Trinity College of Music Grade 5 +
Mosaics: Saxophone Book 1
Mosaics: Saxophone Book 2
Musicial Moments Book 1
Musical Moments Book 2
Musical Moments Book 3
Musical Moments Book 4
Musical Moments Book 5
TCL Scales & Arpeggios
Sound At Sight Book 1
Sound At Sight Book 2
Supplementary Song/Tune Books:A range of song/tune books will be used to build on the students’ repertoire, performing skills and knowledge of musical genres/styles.
PERFORMANCE AWARDS - offered via London College of Music as an alternative to full grades. Candidates are marked on performance of pieces only. These can be submitted as a video recording.