Andy Hampton’s Saxophone Basics - ORDER
This method includes clear technical drawings, fun illustrations, new activities, pull-out fingering chart and of course all of the great tunes featured in the original Saxophone Basics. Starting at absolute beginner level and progressing to about Grade 2, it contains:
- a wide range of repertoire, including original pieces and well-loved favourites from every genre
- warm ups and fun original exercises
- invaluable fact files, quizzes and technical advice covering notation, general musicianship and care of the instrument
- helpful fingering diagrams and rhythm boxes
- duets throughout ideal for group teaching
- pull-out fingering chart to pin on your wall
- CD containing piano and saxophone accompaniments to play along with.
Progressive Beginner Saxophone
Progressive Rock Saxophone Method
Music Theory is also taught alongside the saxophone method.
Trinity College of Music Initial Grade
Trinity College of Music Grade 1
Trinity College of Music Grade 2
Trinity College of Music Grade 3
Trinity College of Music Grade 4
Trinity College of Music Grade 5 +
Mosaics: Saxophone Book 1
Mosaics: Saxophone Book 2
Musicial Moments Book 1
Musical Moments Book 2
Musical Moments Book 3
Musical Moments Book 4
Musical Moments Book 5
TCL Scales & Arpeggios
Sound At Sight Book 1
Sound At Sight Book 2
Supplementary Song/Tune Books:A range of song/tune books will be used to build on the students’ repertoire, performing skills and knowledge of musical genres/styles.
PERFORMANCE AWARDS - offered via London College of Music as an alternative to full grades. Candidates are marked on performance of pieces only. These can be submitted as a video recording.
PLEASE CLICK ON TITLE/BOOK NUMBER TO ORDER.